This look isn't about to go out of style anytime soon. Wavy hair is hot, hot, hot. Find out how to
give yourself the red carpet look to die for.
Step by step instructions for how to get curls:
- Start with clean damp hair. Apply gel or mousse or any curl creating product. For a messy curly look, blow-dry your hair with you head upside down. Squeeze you hair bit by bit in your palm. Once your hair dries up use hair spray to hold you hair.
- For a delicate look use a dryer to dry your hair. When damp divide your hair into sections and apply rollers. Make it sure, the smaller the roller, the tighter they are tied. It is advisable to use small rollers around the face and larger ones at the back. Leave the rollers and let your hair air-dry, avoid blow-drying them. If using a dryer be careful not to blow out the forming curls. There are chances that using a dryer may separate and tangle the curls. Once dry remove the rollers and apply a hair shine product. Use your finger to separate or make curls as you wish to have. Use a hair spray to hold the curls.
Tips for Wavy Curls
- Use a conditioner with detangling agent.
- Avoid washing your hair everyday. It is recommended to wash your on alternative days.
- Gels with Guar Gum as ingredient gives style to curly hair and avoids tangles.
- While using hair dryers leave them slightly damp and allow them to air dry.
- Keep long layers to avoid the curls to spring out especially when your hairs are over curly.
- Don't use hair products that have alcohol as their content.
- Try light highlighting with thin stands to add shine and depths to your curly locks.
- To separate the curs, wash hair, dry them using a towel, and use a spray or mousse with a non-aerosol hairspray. Now comb your hair and dry them with a diffuser.
- Keep you hair short, as it is easy to manage short curly hair than long ones.