Wrinkles are the creases, which appear on the facial skin due to age when skin starts loosing its elasticity and tightness. Sooner or later everybody gets wrinkles in life. One cannot stop getting wrinkles but one can definitely delay their arrival and reduce their appearance on the skin.
People who do not want to see wrinkles on the face get the laser treatments done. They get the surgery done or at times they do the botox treatment one where filling is done on the skin. Such treatments have a lasting period of as much as ten years. Still the visible appearance is lesser than natural wrinkles. If one doesn't want to go under the knife, one can try some natural ways to reduce the appearance of the wrinkles.
- First thing which should be done to keep the skin young is drinking lots of water. One should drink as much as minimum 2 liters of water in a day.
- Live a healthy lifestyle where you eat healthy balanced diet, do regular exercise and take proper sleep.
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables in your diet. Consume dairy products and take vitamin supplements if your body lacks them.
- Reduce the stress level by doing meditation and yoga. It helps to keep stress in control and detoxify the skin with the breathing techniques.
- Cut off your daily intake of tea and coffee as they do no good to the skin and makes it older than time.
- Quit smoking and drinking if you are addicted to as smokers are tend to get a skin which is 10 years older than their actual age.
Additional care to be given to the skin to reduce wrinkles:
- Massage your skin with vitamin E based cream with the help of your fingertips to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Keep the body hydrate as dry skin gets early signs of age. Always apply a good moisturizer based on your skin type.
- When the age crosses 30, starts applying anti wrinkle cream especially at night because that is the best time to rejuvenate the skin.
- Get the facial done at least once a month.
- Almonds are a rich source of vitamin D if 2 soaked almond have been eaten in a day, makes lots of difference to your skin.
- Apply facemasks, which are good to tone up the skin.
- Some facial exercises if done regularly for 5-10 minutes helps skin to stay young.